JerryFlex™ - the Ultimate Jerry-Can Replacement
Current jerry-cans are rigid tanks either from metal or plastic.
Storing water in rigid tanks requires special hookup, takes up storage space when empty, require maintenance, and offers poor-quality water.
Collapsible (Flexible) water bladders solve most of the problem and therefore were already introduced to the market but still suffer from several deficiencies:
- Practically impossible to clean
- Poor water quality
- Bad taste after just several uses
JerryFlex™ bladder is based on EZPack’s proprietary double-layer structure. Our inner liner is replaceable, food-graded, and FDA-approved.
The JerryFlex™ offers the following advantages:
- Always fresh and tasty water – the JerryFlex™ has replaceable food-graded insert.
- No maintenance or cleaning is required– just replace the inner insert.
- Multipurpose –can be used for either water or diesel. Just use different insert.
- Super durable – the JerryFlex™ has been tested and found ideal for military use.
- Easy hookup – fits any standard Jerry-Can holder or any other inner or outer vehicle hookup arrangement.
- Minimal storage space – When empty, storage space reduces by approximately 80%.
- Competitive price
Materials and Specifications:
|Outer Layer||PES 1100 Dtx (PES 1000Den).|
|Inner Layer||Food-graded PE.|
|Weight||Empty 1.3 lb.|
|Dimensions – Full||21”x14”x5.5”|
|Volume||5 gallon / 20 liter|