Spider™, advanced water deployment system
The spider, Replaces the veteran WW11 Buffalo trailers, Spider™ introduces a new highly efficient concept in water deployment. Within minutes, the 800 liters double layer bladder is setup ready for service, freeing the delivery vehicle and the trailer for the next mission. Water deployment was never so fast, convenient and cost-effective.
The spider was designed for the standard trailer M1102 but can easily be used ob almost any other trailer and pickups.
Please have a look for the Spider video on the right.
The Spider features
- Unique “Drop & Go”
- 800L/200G volume
- Any trailer/pickup delivery
- Cold & fresh water
- Easy storage
- Zero maintenance
- No chlorination
- Rapid deployment
The bladder is based on EZPackTM proprietary 2 layers technology. The external layer, made of rigid PVC, and inner insert – made of food graded materials – that holds the drinking water. The inner insert is replaced before the SpiderTM is re-stored, eliminating the need for cleaning or chlorination. The bladder is isolated, and shaded in order to preserve the water temperature. The SpiderTM has 4 to 6 integral spigots to maintain high service level.
When in storage, all Spider™ related parts are placed in the basket for storage. The baskets , with a foot print of two pallets each, can then be loaded in up to three levels in order to save space.
- Weight with 800 liter/200 gallon bladder – 1,000 kg/2,750 lb.
- Storage dimensions (The basket size) – 120X200X60 cm / 48″ x 79″ x 24″
- Water Bladder: Volume – 800 liter/200 gallon
- Outer material
- Material – PES 1100 Dtx (PES 1000Den)
- Polymer – PVC
- Material weight – ASTM D 751 – 610 gr/m2 (19 oz./yud2)
- Tearing force – ASTM D 751 Procedure B – 285/275 lb./inch (250/230 kg/cm)
- Inner insert – PE / Met PET / PE